Mexico, Puebla South Mission March 2015 - March 2017

Elder Ethan Del Toro
Mexico, Puebla South Mission
31 poniente #109 Interior 201
Col. Chula Vista, Puebla, Puebla
Mexico C.P. 72420

Wednesday, August 19, 2015

A Special Invitation

Monday August 10, 2015

Things are going great! This week I got invited to go back to my old area and baptize one of my old investigators. I'm really excited about that Ill be able to baptize them. Its a little family and so if they decide to get sealed in a year in the temple, Ill be able to go to mexico city to see them get sealed! Also this weekend we have a baptism for one of our investigators named Paty. Her boyfriend that has a mission call is going to baptize her so we are really excited about that. This weekend is something special called a Noche Blanca. So everyone in the zone tries to put all of their baptismal dates for a specific date to get baptized in the stake center the same night. Right now they are planning on having 18 people get baptized that night from all the missionaries in the zone. We are super excited and Ill be sure to send some pictures next week. But everything is going pretty good! Ill write more next week today I'm not in my area because my companion had his last interview before he goes home so I'm on exchanges with some other elders here in their area to write.

Have a good week, I love you!

Elder DT

No comments:

Post a Comment