Mexico, Puebla South Mission March 2015 - March 2017

Elder Ethan Del Toro
Mexico, Puebla South Mission
31 poniente #109 Interior 201
Col. Chula Vista, Puebla, Puebla
Mexico C.P. 72420

Sunday, April 19, 2015

Leaving soon

April 11, 2015

Hello family!

They´re giving us a little bit of time to write today because we don´t know when our next pday is! Things are going great. I leave the MTC at 5:30 in the morning on monday. We are dropping off some people at the mexico airport and then we are heading off the puebla! We took all of our assessments and we´re all ready to go.

Im not sure what the deal is about calling family but I might be able to call you guys on Monday. We are all going into the airport to exchange money so I might be able to give you a couple minute phone call in the airport but we´ll see! It will be sometime in the morning if I get the chance.

I love you guys! Next time you hear from me I'll be in Puebla!

Elder Del Toro


No comments:

Post a Comment